Skip to main content

STUDENTS EXAMINATION CENTER 2018/2019 YEAR. YOUR STUDENTS ID WILL BE USE BY YOU IN ALL EXAMS.

Name: Asamoah Daniel
Date of birth :15/05/1994
Hometown : Dibebi
Marital status : Single.
  STUDENTS ID: F I J 0127

Name:Henewaa Rita
Date of birth : 09/09/1993
Hometown : Mempeasem
Marital status: single
  STUDENTS ID: F I J 0134
Name: Ansu Desmond 
Date of birth : 06/04/1996
Marital status : single 
Hometown : Berekum
                STUDENTS ID: F I J 0234

Name: Obroni Elijah
Date of birth: 10/04/1992
Hometown: Badu
                 Marital status : Single.
                  STUDENTS ID: F I J 0156


Name: Akare James
Date of birth: 16/04/1994
Hometown: Upper East
                Marital status : Single.
                  STUDENTS ID: F I J 0135


Name: Karikari Kofi Emmanuel
Date Of birth: 15/09/1996
Hometown: kwamang (A.R)
            Marital status : Single.
            STUDENTS ID: F I J 0120


Name: Kristos Moses
Date of birth: 16/10/1986
Hometown: Grater Accra
Marital status : Single.
                STUDENTS ID: F I J 0115


Name: Sarpong Emmanuel
Date of birth: 27/ 11/1998
Hometown: Mampong Ashanti
          Marital status : Married
          STUDENTS ID: F I J 0173

Name: Saakom Kumi
Date of birth: 15/06/1998
Hometown: Offinso
                  Marital status : Single.
                   STUDENTS ID: F I J 0109


Name: Bentum Patience
Date of birth: 22/09/1998
Hometown: Tarkrodi
Marital status : Single.
                STUDENTS ID: F I J 0145

Name: Effah Raydof
Date Of birth: 25/06/1997
Hometown: Berekum
Marital status : Single.
                 STUDENTS ID: F I J 0139


Name: Sarpong Joyce
Date of birth: 04/02/1996
Hometown: Tetrem
Marital status : Single.
STUDENTS ID: F I J 0112


Name: Aaliebe Mathew
Date of birth: 03/03/1993
Hometown: Chebogo- lambussie
Marital status : Married
  STUDENTS ID: F I J 0138

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 ADMISSION - FAITH INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM

2020 ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! Faith Institute Of Journalism in collaboration with Trinity University presents to you short time  intensive training in Journalism for all those who want to work on radio and television but lacks the opportunity can enrol now under the following courses. ° News Casting and writing °  Program Hosting ° Sports presentation °  Radio and TV Marketing °  Media law °  Communication research ° Marketing Management ° D. Jing ° Graphics design ° Video Editting ° Camera Opreation ° Web design ° Blogging SIX MONTHS (CERTIFICATE IN JOURNALISM) ONE YEAR ( DIPLOMA IN JOURNALISM) TWO YEARS (HND IN JOURNALISM AND TECHNOLOGY) Free attachment at any radio station or television station of your choice across Ghana. The school is approved by G.E.S and G.J.A QUALIFICATION Anyone who had completed SHS, VOC.&TECH and College (also if you completed JHS for pass three years can also enroll with us ) Hostel facilities are avai...

NABPTEX EXAMINATION 2020

     NABPTEX OUR CORE MANDATE The National Board for Professional and Technician Examinations (NABPTEX) is one of three bodies with the mandate to regulate the tertiary education sector. Reconstituted in 2004, eleven years after its inauguration, NABPTEX is fully aware of the challenges and opportunities presented by current trends in Ghana’s tertiary education sector, as well as the need to position itself to enhance its value and relevance. NABPTEX has chosen to undertake a critical self evaluation as well as examination of the operating environment. — FORMULATE & ADMINISTER SCHEMES OF EXAMS NABPTEX is to formulates and administers schemes of examinations and standards for skill and syllabus competencies for non-university tertiary institutions with accreditation by the National Accreditation Board. — EVALUATION The work of NABPTEX is executed by two main committees namely, Administration and Finance Committee ( concerns with general policy issues) and...

IPED EXAMINATION

Name of candidate: Atinga Ayine Frank     Date of Birth:June 5,1992  Last school: Bolgatanga Technical Institute Type of examination IPED,UK  (HND)  Year examination :2020,  Candidates Index : 00032564/2020 Subjects:  Project Management  Communication Research  I .T  TIME TABLE : Unavailable  Exams No. 2020